Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reese Is One!!




I'm glad I didn't make chocolate cupcakes, vanilla is way less messier!











Yay.... I ate my cupcake all gone!



(Okay, we thought she did, but when I took her out of her seat, half of it was on her lap)!
I must say that the last year has FLOWN by. I swear we were just barely waking up to feed her twice a night, and changing her 20 times a day.
Every one of our babies is more fun than the last. I think that the older we get, the more we enjoy every little thing. It's also been such a blast having the older girls share in all her milestones.
Reese is such a funny little thing! She is definatley our most active baby, and isn't afraid of much. She dips her face in the pool and bath tub, and thinks it's hilarious. She's also a pro at climbing the stairs, and we have a ton, so it's been tricky childproofing.
Reese is just starting to show off for people.... loving the praise.
She tries to copy our words and sounds. Her new word today was "Addie". DJ and Reese were chasing my niece around the house, and DJ was calling out for her. The next thing we knew, she was saying, "Add - ee, where-oh-oo?" I love it!!
Reese has been such a delight. I have enjoyed every second with her... even when she figured out how to take off her dirty diaper, and managed to get poop everywhere (hands, feet, face, hair, binky, clothes, bumper pads, and sheet). Two baths, and an extra hot load of laundry later, we laughed about how funny it was.
I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for her.
We love our little Reesy girl!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I can't believe she's one! And I can't believe she talks! She is so cute! Especially the zoo pic where she's standing by the gorilla thing. Her face kinda looks like an ape. No offense. A cute ape. I wish we had an In-and-Out burger here.