Last week we decided to spend 5 days in St George. DJ and Tay weren't so sure about it, but Ginny loves any adventure, so she was excited to go.
I was happy to get away from the daily chores, and got a little reading in. The girls had a blast swimming at the condo... that's all they wanted to do.
DJ and the girls had never been to Zions, so were set off for a day of hiking and exploring. We ended up taking the girls on a "Moderate" hike that was about a mile, and we had a blast!! Huge drop offs, and tiny trails made it a bit scary with 3 little kids, but looking out over the canyon was definately worth it. Reese was on DJ's back in a baby pack, and she kept peering over the side, down into the canyon. It was so funny! My girls are alot braver than I thought they were.
Also, we were able to hit "In N Out" twice, which is always a good thing! I let Reese hold my drink, and she thought she was was the coolest thing ever! Ginny and Tay can pound about as much as I can.... which is a TON!!
We ended up having a great time, and we can't wait to go back soon.

3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time!
Livi's is so excited to come stay at your house, she keeps saying "Me, Reese's house."
Hope she keeps up with the excitement and is good for you! :)
Ging-your slideshow never loads onto the page. Boo!
Yeah! Your slide show ain't workin bubba! St. George sounds fun. I can't wait to go to Utah with only the wee one. I need a vacation for sure!! I hope Abby doesn't scream on the plane. Oh well if she does.
Post a Comment