









I sure can't believe it! I may be halfway to her time living at home. Crazy thought.
I know that I posted a million pictures, but how can you choose just a few when it's your first born?
Taylor has been such a joy to have around. She is SO stinkin smart, and kind. She has a desire to know EVERYTHING! That means constant questions, and the older she's getting, the less answers I have for her. I get to the point where I have to tell her to go ask her Dad.
Taylor is so much like her Dad. Her mind never shuts down, and is always thinking of a million things at once. Add that to a girl, and that means that alot of those thoughts get shared nonstop. It can be tiring at times, but it's always entertaining.
She is also very mature, and sincere. She loves everyone. At school she has made friends with some of the special needs kids, and makes it a point to eat lunch with them, even though one of them helps herself to Tay's food. She also plays with them at recess, and will push them on the swings. I guess living with her Dad has made her sensitive to those with special needs (Heheeeheee)!
Taylor makes me proud on a daily basis. She wants to be a Pediatrician, go on a mission, and be a Mom. She has it all planned out... she's going to get her associates through BYU while still in high school (our friends boys did this, that's where she got the idea). Then go on to get a medical degree, and fit a mission in there somewhere. I told her that she better start saving her money, and get some serious scholarships.
She sure makes our life enjoyable... we absolutely adore her!!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Tay! We love you too :)
I love looking at the pictures of when she was younger - time does fly by TOO fast, doesn't it?
We love you, Tay!
Happy Birthday Tay! Wow, she's nine. Scary.
Love the ballet picture. Are her arms stuck in that tea cup? That's a hazard. If she fell down, she would be like Sam smashing his face on the icy sidewalk because he had his hands in his pockets and couldn't catch himself. I know a good personal injury attorney.
Hope Taylor had a great birthday.
I love the one of her as a baby in the big ol' snowsuit!
I looked at this the other day, just didn't comment. I've been lazy lately on commenting...
FYI: the Nativites were on the east side of the Temple. East of the reflection pool. Where all the newly married couples go to take the picture in front of the temple.
Happy Birthday Tay! Those pictures are sooo cute! It's amazing how much she's grown up!
I hope she had a great day! I'm sorry, I was in Cali on her birthday and didn't call. Please tell her we all love her and agree with everything you said about her!
Post a Comment