


Here is a quick update on the last couple weeks...
- Went to Temple Square, had a blast, no batteries in camera.
- Discovered Taylor has Mom's eyes, not Dad's = 4 eyes.
- Saw Santa several times, Reese actually doesn't mind him.
- Camera broke, DJ won one at his work party (I wanted him to win an Ipod), lucky us.
- Lots of parties, lots of fun.
- DJ's baby brother left for the MTC yesterday. He will be serving in Melbourne, Australia... lucky.
- DJ's baby sister leaves for the MTC next Wednesday. She will be serving in Anaheim, California... Disneyland, lucky.
- Reese got the stomache flu for the first time 3 days before Christmas... not lucky.
- Thought she was better, went to Christmas Eve party at my Mom's, had a blast.
- Woke up Christmas morning when there arose such a clatter, not the reindeer, but Ginny running to the bathroom to barf... not lucky
- She made it in time... lucky.
- Opened up our sweet presents in between barf sessions.
- After opening presents, Reese got sick again... not lucky.
- Missed Christmas day festivities to run laps to the bathroom with kids all day... not lucky.
- Thought we were all better by Saturday, Reese barfed again, I started to not feel so well.
- I ended up getting the flu, lost a few pounds... kinda lucky.
- Missed DJ's bro and sis speaking in church... sad.
- DJ had a week off, someone was sick the whole time.... lucky me I didn't have to go it alone, crappy for DJ.
- Reese basically didn't eat for a week, she got down to 19 pounds... poor thing.
- Yay, she officially has her appetite back today.
- Got all of my Christmas crap put away... lucky DJ, he was at work.
- Oh yah, got Mario Kart from my Mom.... SO FUN!!
- Taught my Sunbeams for the last time and got a little teary eyed. I have to laugh because they can be the biggest pains, but we have really gotten attached to them.
- We get a new batch of 3 year olds next Sunday, I hope we don't have 11 again... pray for us.
I love January.

7 comments:
Ooh ... soo sad that you missed the missionary farewell. Are you going to the MTC to see him off?
Glad to hear that everyone is better.
Big Reese had the flu for just a day and we never got it ... knock on wood!
I love the run-down! So sorry for the sicknesses, yuck! Glad santa comes to sick kids too!
Jack is so excited to have you in primary, ok, actually he has no clue, but I am sooooo excited he will be with you! You are the best!
Yeah, real lucky to serve a mission next to disneyland. It's like looking at a candy bar for 18 months, and never getting to eat it.
Sorry you guys had the stomach flu. That sucks. Glad you had a fun Christmas though. We did too.
Wow, you have a shrunken couch... or wait... is she just a huge baby?
Your week sounds a lot like ours was, minus the barf (thankfully). My kids have been sick since Christmas night. Fevers, coughing, sleeping, complaining, lathargicness (?). I even took them to the Dr. thinking for sure someone had strep or something, but NO, just a virus. I hate wasting 2 copayments.
However by today I think all is on the up and up. Hope your girls are getting there too!
1. So glad you were home on Christmas so I could borrow Gluten from you.
2. So sorry you guys were home barfing.
3. You are so funny :) I'm glad you had a merry Christmas, between trips to the bathroom.
That stinks that you had the flu-bug joining you for Christmas!!
SO- what was the verdict on the NEW sunbeam class? Talk about extreme chaos yesterday! Good times :)
You know... if you move out of state where you don't have family guilting you into activities all the time... December flows much smoother!
Post a Comment