I guess since Reese had a birthday 2 weeks ago, I should probably mention it...
It seems crazy to think that my youngest is now 3. Most people have already had their next kid by now. I guess all of Reese's milestones will be weird since she's my baby. Here are some of my favorite moments from the past couple of weeks:
- "Now that I'm 3 I can wipe myself" ...not unless you can start doing your own laundry too.
- "Since I'm 3 I can wear a ponytail"
- "Do I get to go to school with Ginny now?"
- Reese asked her Grandpa if he was a boy. When he said yes, she proceeded to ask him if he had a weiner too.
- She thinks that Belle from Beauty and the Beast is named Cabella. When DJ took her to Cabella's she said, "Whoa, Cabella have a big house!" She wondered why she didn't see "Cabella" there.
- When she gets mad at someone, she tells them they are evil.
- If someone does something that makes her mad, she yells, "You know better!"
- I bought her some fabric for her Halloween costume and she said, "I seriously love it Mom, it's so beautiful!"
- My Favorite: DJ asked her if she was wearing a new dress. Her reply was, "It's none of your business. You're not the boss, Mom is!"
I seriously love this kid. She is a stubborn little hilarious thing and she knows that she can always make us laugh.
Here she is birthday morning, excited to open her presents.
I love how it looks like she's going to attack the cake!
For her big day we took her to Trafalga. She loved the race cars, but wasn't so sure of the other rides. It was hilarious!
4 comments:
What the heck is Trafalga? Hate those ads!
Love the weiner talk with grandpa, I would love to hear his version of that coversation! We call them doodles! My kids are so messed up!
She is so dang cute. She was pretty fascinated when I changed William's diaper. I'm guessing she recently learned of weiners because she kept pointing it out to me :)
Phoebe always seems to come in on sunday mornings when Sean is showering and i'm doing my hair. She usually just points and laughs. Sean says it gives him an ego boost every time.
I think when you've got 3 girls they are destined to think weiners are funny... c'mon though, they really are.
Since she is our last I find myself totally babying Phoebe and not even meaning too. I know it's because I always had anohter baby at this point and it's weird not too. I'm pretty sure she's a huge brat because I laugh at everythign she does.
Happy birthday to your baby girl! may she continue the bratty youngest sister tradition.
Love it. I think she and Crew or are destined to be together. I wonder how she would feel about a younger man? He is obsessed with potty talk and telling us all what to do also. The sad thing is, we all listen to him. Must be a youngest child thing.
P.S. How's the piano? Are you ready for us to come and pick it up yet?
Post a Comment