Let's face it, I suck at updating my blog... oh well, I don't really care. Here are a few of the latest happenings in our household...
Taylor had her second recital and she totally rocked it! She always does. That girl is a natural with the piano. My Grandma Ginger always said that she would be a piano player and I think she was right. She has been taking lessons for barely a year, and she has come sooooo far! She has a good ear to know when she makes a mistake, and she can memorize a song in no time at all. Best of all, I never have to remind her to practice, she just does it. Good girl!
On to Halloween... I don't know what to say about this pose of Ginny. No one told her to do it, she just did it. When I was little, my sister's always teased me that since my name was Ginger, I would grow up to be either a hairdresser or a hooker. Maybe we shouldn't have named her Ginger... (I had to take the picture, it was too funny not to)
This is DJ's brother and his wife Cassie. They are awesome!
Here are all of the girls.

My favorite costume was Minnie. I had fun making this one and when I was done, Reese said, "Whoa, you are a magical Mommy! How did you turn that fab-wick into a Minnie dress?"
Here are all of the girls.
My favorite costume was Minnie. I had fun making this one and when I was done, Reese said, "Whoa, you are a magical Mommy! How did you turn that fab-wick into a Minnie dress?"
That girl knows how to flatter me!

Here is Reese after her trip to the dentist. She finally let the hygienist clean her teeth. The dentist chair looks alot like the chair she had to sit in while she got her tongue stitched back together, so she was terrified of the thing. She finally dared to climb in for a cleaning and learned that 4 adults wouldn't be holding her down, prying open her mouth and trying to keep a hold on her tongue for stitches. She actually loved the dentist. When we got home, I found her flossing her teeth with an entire pack of new floss. You can't really tell, but she has a whole wad of floss sitting on her lap. Funny kid!
Last of all, Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great Thanksgiving this year. Since my parents ditched the whole family and went to Oregon, we had the old man's family over to our house. Good times, and great food. Unfortunately, I never take pictures. Maybe I will post about Christmas before Easter hits...
Here is Reese after her trip to the dentist. She finally let the hygienist clean her teeth. The dentist chair looks alot like the chair she had to sit in while she got her tongue stitched back together, so she was terrified of the thing. She finally dared to climb in for a cleaning and learned that 4 adults wouldn't be holding her down, prying open her mouth and trying to keep a hold on her tongue for stitches. She actually loved the dentist. When we got home, I found her flossing her teeth with an entire pack of new floss. You can't really tell, but she has a whole wad of floss sitting on her lap. Funny kid!
4 comments:
You do suck pretty bad...but your cute girls make up for your slackerness.
Cute costumes...you amaze me, I can sew a button!
I wish I was a magical mommy. Your girls always have the cutest costumes. At least Matthew says he'll miss me when I'm dead so I guess I'm not a total failure :)
I love the pose of Ginny. And we were right about your future prospects with a name like Ginger. Since you're a beauty school drop-out, it's a good thing you had that other profession to fall back on. How's that working out for you?
I'm glad you finally updated your blog. You should consider updating more often!
I am amazed at how fast kids learn about flattery but also so very grateful, I am needy!
Post a Comment