Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Seriously?

I'm going to strangle my husband!!
So todayI'm sitting at the table eating lunch with Reese. The sliding glass door is open, and Taylor was out on the back patio putting on sunscreen. I look up and notice the neighbor behind us, is outside in his sweat pants and NO SHIRT. He is gross fat, and I really don't think that I have ever seen him with a shirt on. I tell DJ that I just spotted my BF out back, so he looks out the window above the sink. Knowing that the door is open and that I am sitting right in front of it, he yells out, "Whoo, whoo!" Of course he used kind of a girly voice. The guy looks up and there's poor Tay standing there.
So this nasty guy thinks that my little 9 year old is cat calling him.
DJ just said, "Whoops, I forgot that Taylor was out there."
I feel sorry for my girls having to grow up the embarrassment we call Dad!

7 comments:

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

that's hilarious! good job DJ.

By the by. I learned a lesson this week. Don't tell your 2 year old she's going to her Auntie's house until the NIGHT BEFORE! She asked to go to your house ALL day yesterday. Then this morning when I went in her room to get her up, she popped right up and without skipping a beat said, "I want to go Ginger's house." When I told her she'd have to wait til Friday she threw a tantrum. She was a very grumpy gus all morning because she wasn't going to Ginger's today.

Natalie said...

I throw tantrums too when I can't go to Ginger's house. Especially when her neighbor is sun-bathing outside.

Good job D.J.!!

SimplySavage said...

That is some funny stuff.

Linda Lou said...

Whoo Whoo ... too funny! Way to go Deej!!!

Sarah Lee said...

Awesome. I love that you called him "gross fat"... I thought only my sexy neighbor went shirt-less.
Hey, here's an idea: if you could get Taylor to wave at him, then him wave back and then get him arrested for enticing a minor. Then you wouldn't have to worry about his obscence abdomen. Let me guess... it's also harry?

Melinda said...

That is so gross. I don't think I've ever seen your backyard neighbor. I wish mine weren't moving. We'll probably get someone like that too. Maybe DJ can come over and cat-call our new neighbor too.

The Price Family said...

Admit it, it wasn't your hubby yelling for the hot neighbor, it was you... LOL.