



At church anyway!
Reese is now old enough for nursery, yahoo!
No more chasing her around primary, or trying to stop her from playing the piano, standing on chairs etc.
She did pretty well too. Our church was shortened by an hour so she wasn't in there for too long, but as soon as other parents started getting their kids she just started bawling, "Mommy!"
I'm a "let them cry it out" Mom, so unless she's crying so hard that she barfs, she's in there to stay. (I don't think that she'll have a problem though, she's pretty independent)
Also, we switched her carseat around, and she now owns the world! (In her mind anyway).
Here are some pictures that we took of her on Sunday... as soon as we get the camera out, she starts running away.
Oh, and we took her to the zoo last week and she LOVES that place. Why is it that I have 3 kids who love animals so much. Anyone that knows me, knows that I don't care for them AT ALL! (animals, not my kids)
Funny kid!
7 comments:
Wow, my kids are ready weight-wise to turn around by 8 months. But, they have to wait a year. Your kids on the other hand - they can't turn around till they're 4 and a half!! What the. . .?
Tell Reese she's the cutest thing.
You're blog is absolutely hilarious! Jeff and I just crack up!
I love her....she is so sweet! I also love Ginny and her constant need to talk to me like we're BFF's (which we totally are)! I love her!
P.S. My mom laughed her head off at your comment about 'Hero's' and the fact that they won't have to read the subtitles. You have problems!
Nursery is the best! Reese looks darling :)
I hear ya on the weight. Phoebe wasn't really ready to turn around until about 2 months ago, but I turned her around at about 15 months. After a while you feel bad for them, espcially when there little legs are crammed into the seat!
Nursery is bliss. I say unless they are going to barf, don't bring them to me!
I can't get over how grown up she looks, especially in her big girl car seat and Tay's glasses.
Church became so much nicer when Chloe was in nursery! They should lower the age... LOL! Chloe was a lightweight too and we had to wait forever to turn her seat around too!
Post a Comment