Monday, March 2, 2009

Questions.....

  1. When you see your 9 year old daughter swinging on a swing "spider style" with the neighbor boy, is it okay to not say anything and just laugh to yourself?
  2. Do you take a picture for black mail at a later date? (I didn't, but I was tempted to)
  3. When your 4 yr old keeps calling Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Reese's Penus', do you correct her or let her keep doing it?
  4. Is it sad that I am going to be teaching my 9 and 4 yr old kids to ride a 2 wheeler at the same time? (Tay is a scaredy cat like her dad... she can kind of ride one already)
  5. When your 4 yr old has been planning her birthday party since December, how do you tell her she's not having one?
  6. When your 1 yr old tells you when she needs to be changed, does that mean it's time to potty train?
  7. Is anyone interested in potty training a cute 1 yr old?
  8. When your 4 yr old lies to you, is it okay to tell her that Satan will be coming to her birthday party? (I think I scared her into never telling another lie)
  9. Does that sound like something my Mom would tell her kid? (YES)!!!
  10. How is it that 3 kids can be such a pain, but so dang entertaining?

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I love that you can turn the craziness of being a mom into some very funny stuff! Thanks for always making me laugh!

Natalie said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! I think I would have to stop the spider swinging. Couldn't let that one fly under the radar.

Richelle said...

I don't know if I'll ever look at Peanut Butter Cups the same way again!! Thanks for the laughs, AND next time you should bring Taylor and get pedicures with us!!!

SimplySavage said...

omg! I just laughed so hard. Thanks for waking up my kids with my laughter. ;)

Melinda said...

Who's coming to her birthday party if she's good? I laughed at that one -- it's a threat I hadn't thought of yet.

Sarah Lee said...

I'm with Natalie on stopping the spider! it's great that she is that innocent still, but how about that boy? YIKES.
If Reese is telling you BEFORE she goes, then maybe... but afterwards... probably not.
BTW the word verification for me on here was gatespou (but of course I thought of gates poo)... made me think of Laurel.