We had a great Halloween this year!
Lots of parties, candy, and fun!
Taylor wanted to be something scary, so chose a witch. When all was said and done, she ended up being a "cute" witch, instead of a scary one. Her hat was decorated with a cute sash and a sparkly spider, but they don't show up in any of the pictures. Ginny was the opposite... she chose to be a cute bee, but then decided she wanted to scare people. I had already started on her costume, so I told her it was too late to change. Her solution was that she could be a squished bee, and put fake blood all over her face. Luckily, she stuck with sparkles on her face.
Reese didn't know what was going on, so I decided on a lady bug. She didn't care... she just liked to twirl in her skirt.
FYI: Chuckie masks are not as funny as we might think. Unless you want lights left on all night, and kids too scared to go anywhere in the house by themselves, then I would not recommend a Chuckie mask. Well, it actually works well for disciplining. We haven't had to pull it out yet, but DJ warned the girls that if they don't obey, then Chuckie will be the one to decide the punishment (ie one of us will put on the mask while punishing the offender). Even Reese comes running if we threaten Chuckie. As of yet, Chuckie has not had to step in. Ginny has gotten close, but quickly obeyed when we mentioned the mask.
"Child's Play" was on tv (edited) the other night, and Tay claims that she wants to watch it during the day so that she can see how lame he really is. I will have to watch it first, then decide if she can. Although, I'm sure that she will chicken out.... I'll keep you posted.
If anyone needs to borrow the mask, let me know!!

7 comments:
Hey.. will you give me the contact info to get my hands on those adorable tutus please? Your girls were DARLING!
PS Chuckie scares the beegeebies out of me!
I seriously LOVE that you have a chuckie mask. I love scary movies, always have. And when I was younger, my brother and I borrowed our neighbors blockbuster card, rode our bikes there, and rented Childs Play. We then hid the movie until my parents went out, and watched it. Scared the crap out of me, but I loved it! Chuckie brings back fun memories for me! Obviously for your children too!
That is so funny that you have a chuckie mask. Seriously. I can't stop laughing. Kids hate masks. It's like it's imbedded in their pshyche (is that how I spell it?) to be horrified of any and all masks. Even panty hose on the head will freak them out.
ahhh i love panty hose on the head....its still funny. We have a chuckie doll (Adam does even though hes scared of it) you Hansens ought to borrow it sometime and have some fun.
my girls were a lady bug, bee and flower baby 2 years ago. Imagine that.
Pretty soon my kids are actually going to start deciding what they want to be instead of me talking them into what they want to be. Kinda like Christmas... I can still lend ideas on what they "want" for Christmas.
Chucky is REALLY lame. Well, for an adult anyway, but as for kids I think it would scare the crap outta my kids too!
You crack me up! I am always jumping out at Brandon because it is funny to hear him scream like a girl. I might have to snag a mask on the Halloween clearance at Walmart. That would make for some fun times.
You always do such a great job on the Halloween costumes. I wish I'd seen them in person, they look darling.
Post a Comment