The last couple of years we have gone to the Scarecrow Festival, and the kids love it.
Ginny and Taylor both had coupons for free admission, Reese was free, and adults are only $5 so DJ loved it even more than the kids!
Reese always cracks me up at these things. She has to do everything that the big kids do, which includes going down giant slides by herself. Taylor wouldn't go on those things until she was 6 or 7. She is quite the entertainer.
There's tiny little Reese on the left, going all by herself. Speaking of tiny... she had her 2 yr old appointment yesterday and she only weighs 21 pounds!! That is lower than the 5th percentile. The Dr told me to start putting Carnation instant breakfast in her milk, and putting olive oil on any food that I can. I wish I could be on that diet. (I guess I could, I just wouldn't like the end result). I have to take her back in 2 months for a weigh in. It feels like I'm raising an athlete who's trying to beef up for the big game.
This slide below must have been made in China or something. It's a giant whale. You go in through the mouth and out the back end. I guess it would have been just as funny the other way around. The girls had no idea that I was taking pictures of them being birthed by a whale. Ginny was even born with a twin brother (aka rude kid who wouldn't wait his turn). Of course all of the little boys noticed that they were coming out of the whales bum. They kept saying, "The whale just pooped me out." I guess that someone at the bounce house factory is either very naive, or has a sick sense of humor. Either way, it was funny!




The girls picked out pumpkins and of course Ginny found the 1 yellow one and had to have it. She always likes to be a little different... I love it!
This slide below must have been made in China or something. It's a giant whale. You go in through the mouth and out the back end. I guess it would have been just as funny the other way around. The girls had no idea that I was taking pictures of them being birthed by a whale. Ginny was even born with a twin brother (aka rude kid who wouldn't wait his turn). Of course all of the little boys noticed that they were coming out of the whales bum. They kept saying, "The whale just pooped me out." I guess that someone at the bounce house factory is either very naive, or has a sick sense of humor. Either way, it was funny!
The girls picked out pumpkins and of course Ginny found the 1 yellow one and had to have it. She always likes to be a little different... I love it!
Then there's Taylor. She takes a million years picking hers out, and then keeps changing her mind. I guess she was afraid of picking the wrong one. Reese wanted all of the baby ones. I don't think that 3 kids could be any more different.
Last, it wouldn't be Halloween without going to see the witches. Reese is no longer terrified of them, so that's good. She is however terrified of the new Chuckie mask I bought yesterday. Not only is she scared, so are the other 2. Taylor cried for about 10 minutes, then pouted for another 20. The funny thing is, she DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT!!! I warned her that I had it, so she closed her eyes and never looked. It didn't stop her from crying though. She told me that she doesn't really want to go trick or treating this year... crazy kid.
FYI: Don't jump out at DJ while wearing a Chuckie mask. You may get shoved out of the way, and almost punched in the face. Yah, that made me pee. Super funny!!
7 comments:
Nice update...and I loved the FYI, I'll remember that! Caiser and I like to be 'ninja's' and scare each other whenever we can...but watch out when it happens. It makes me laugh hard imagining DJ jumping, and probably screaming like a girl! Fun month you've had! And now the sucky snow!
I'm actually laughing out loud. I totally want a Chucky mask, too.
I can't believe you bought a chuckie mask! Actually, I can believe it. Poor DJ, pooping his pants because his wife scared him with a mask.
That is funny with the whale poop. Just tell your kids to play "Jonah," then you've covered your scriptures for the day. Only Jonah came out where he went in.
Ginger... YOU CRACK ME UP!
Miranda is also 21 pounds... they'll be good friends!
Bring Reesie over to Granny's. I have a knack for 'fattening' people up!!!
My dad was babysitting today and I came home and Ella and Sam were watching Bride of Chuckie.....I was horrified but then my dad informed me he had just flipped it there when I walked in. do you remember how foul chuckies mouth is in the movie....yikes
Seriously Ginger...I LOVE that you scared DJ-- with a Chucky mask nonetheless! And- I love that Taylor cried without even seeing it. She must have a vivid imagination :-)
Post a Comment