We went to Hawaii last month, it was nice!!
Thanks to wonderful sister's and my neighbor (who is my sister Natalie's clone),
for watching my three stinkers for me! It was nice knowing that my kids were in good hands while we were gone. I was able to not worry about a thing all week... that's
a vacation. This was only the second time in 10 1/2 years, that I was away from my kids overnight.... I'm thinking that we need to do it a lot more often.
Before we left, I promised my sister that I would take a picture of DJ in his speedo for her.
Here you go Laurel... DJ in all of his oily, leathery, hairy glory.
I had a tough time catching this shot. I was trying not to get noticed by the leathery bikini clad wife. Well worth it!!
I tried to get a photo of an Asian man in a speedo, but was unsuccessful.... Booo!
Let's just say that the Asian in the banana hammock was running low on produce. DJ thinks that
I'm sick for noticing, but I'm sorry, there is nothing else to notice when someone is sporting one of those suits. Nasty!
Almost all of our pictures look similar to this one. It was weird asking people to take our picture all of the time.
The view from my beach chair. It makes me want to cry looking at it. I miss that chair!
We did get to meet Mark Eubank at the temple visitor's center. He is serving a mission there
with his wife. He was so nice. I thought about asking him if people thought that is was going to snow every time he wore his white coat in the temple. I wonder if he used to use his temple coat for the news? I should have asked him. Maybe I will send him a letter...
7 comments:
Oh boy, it makes me want Hawaii looking at your pictures! I am a BIG fan of the 'self portrait' pics...love them! Now that we like to vacation at the same island/resort/beach...lets go together!!
Oh..and P.S. I would love to watch your girls so you can be alone more than twice in the next 10 years! Besides...Ginny and I are bff's!
You looks so gorgeous in all of those, I would look like a complete tard. Glad you had fun and I think that guys junk may be fallin out the back of his trunk, glad you skipped the pic of the beeehind.
Sweet-I'm so happy you got me a picture of a hot guy in a banana hammock. But really, nothing puts me in a sour mood more than a man running low on produce.
Seriously.
For reals, you should have asked Marky Mark about his white coat. I would have peed my pants from laughing so hard. Maybe us girls should make a trip there before his mission is finished JUST to ask him that question.
By the way, you look so purdy.
DAng it! i was getting all excited to see him sportin' a ding-a-ling-sling! ha ha!
It looks beautiful! We went to Oahu too for our honeymoon, it was sweet.
Everyone needs to go to Hawaii at least once in their life.
Did you go to Pearl harbor? I was surprised at all the japanese people watching the imax movie about their ancestors bombing the joint. It's not like it's their fault, but it just felt ironic.
Oh man, I'm laughing hard! And why didn't you ask Marky Mark about the white coat?! I always wondered if it doubled for his temple jacket.
Ding a ling sling and running low on produce in the banana hammock. I've gots to remember those ones. They're good ones. And that old DJ man looks sick. Remember Chuck wearing a speedo to our mutual activity at Kearns pool? That was hilarious!
And -- that looks like you had a blast. Glad you were able to get away. You need more overnighters like that one.
It looks like a fun trip :) Everyone should get to go there at least once in their life. DJ looks sweet in a speedo. Maybe Chris will want to get one now too.
Oh my GOSH ... I'm here at work, laughing out loud ... the only one in the joint ... and laughing at Wingwah's expression, "Dina a Ling Sling". And WHO came up with "Running low on produce?" Too funny! Now I must get back to work. Ging and Deej ... you look fab in all of the pictures ... so happy. Would love to go with you guys next time!
Post a Comment