Well, we went from having a fussy little thing that wouldn't nap, and had reflux ... to an almost perfect baby! I kid you not, over night she started taking good naps in her crib, falling asleep on her own, not needing her reflux medicine, and sleeping 8 hour shifts at night. Unfortunately, her 8 hours usually starts at 8, which means she is waking up at 4 to eat. Heck I'll take it though. Last night she actually went until 6 this morning. I went downstairs to get her bottle, and when I got to her room, she had fallen back asleep. I woke her up anyway to eat. Hopefully in the next few days we can get her sleeping all night through. Hallelujah. She is such a sweet little pleasant thing now. It's got me thinking about some of the things that I am going to miss when I don't have a baby anymore. Here are a few of them:
1- I will miss those big toothless grins I get when I go to her crib in the morning.
2- The way she talks to me in her little baby talk.
3- The way her binky smells... I could sniff it all day.
4- How cuddly she is in just her onsie.
5- Kissing her cute chubby cheeks.
6- Catching DJ singing and dancing to her, when he thinks I'm downstairs. (One such incident involved her pants on his head).
7- Just holding her, and rocking her to sleep.
8- The way she stretches when I unbundle her in the morning. It is so cute.
9- The way she has to sleep with her cheek against something.
10- Those poky little ears that ALLWAYS make me smile.
11- Her perfectly round fuzzy head. I love rubbing it.
12- The way she sings when I sing to her.
I could go on all day, but I won't. I just hope that she stays little for a bit longer. Aren't babies the best? Nat, I'm so excited for you!
2 comments:
Next time DJ does a little dance, you need to tape it and post it. I would pay good money to see that!
She is so sweet!
I loved the Girl's invite - you did a great job on them!
Love the new pics of the Girls!
Post a Comment