Sunday, December 9, 2007


Wow, what a storm we had. Poor DJ flew in from Atlanta Friday night, right in the middle of the storm. He was supposed to be in by 9 pm, but ended up arriving at 11. When my Dad found out that I was going to have to drag the girls out that late, in a horrible storm, he insisted on picking him up for. What a great Dad I've got!! He drove clear out to the Airport, then all the way to our house. He probably didn't get home until almost 1 in the morning. Thanks Dad!

Well, with the recent snow, the girls were anxious to get out and play. I went out to shovel, so of course they had to get all of their anow gear on. I was dragging them around the yard on a sled, but that pooped me out real quick, so we decided to build a snow man. We had a blast! Half way through, Ginny told me that her pants were falling down. She couldn't pull them up because of her mittens. I figured she just had a little crack showing (like always), but when I turned around, her pants were down aroung her knees. It was so funny! Tay and I couldn't stop laughing!

Here are some pictures of the finished product. We had fun raiding the girls dress up box, in order to dress up the snowman. (yes Laurel, that is your wig...I promise we didn't keep it on ). The girls decided to name her Roxie. Poor Reese sat at the back door in her bouncy seat the whole time. Luckily she was wearing her red and white striped pants, she could stare at those things all day. The girls can't wait to get out again. This time I told them that DJ will have to pull them in the sled.

4 comments:

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Your blog is so stinking cute GINGER!! I love the pictures of the girls in front of the Christmas tree, hopefully you use that in your christmas card.

Don't worry about the wig, I could care less, it was 5 bucks at Smith's.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Where's the picture of Ginny's snow crack?

Anonymous said...

Yeah!
I am so glad that you have joined the blogging world!
I'll call you this week to get a b-day party set up.

Natalie said...

Hey - how do you get good blog backgrounds? When I choose templates, they're all UGLAY!