

Little Reese no longer looks like a little old man. We had her ears pierced yesterday! We were at the mall looking for snow boots for Tay. We happened to walk past the piercing place, and DJ asked if we should make a quick stop. I was shocked that he even suggested it. I wasn't going to at first (she's my last baby, so I am extra sensitive to her), but I figured that it is easier when they don't have control of their little hands yet. DJ then reminded me that the other girls were about her same age when they got pierced. I agreed, but boy was it hard! I almost cried. Of course they have to put the piercing place in the center of the mall, so everyone can stop and judge. One lady stopped to watch, and I acknowledged that I am a mean Mom. She said that her girls were babies as well when they were pierced. They tried doing both ears at the same time, but little LuLu is one strong baby! I could not hold her head still. They finally decided to do one at a time. She let out a little yelp with the first ear, then a big one with the second. Everyone walking by turned to look. Luckily it was time for her to eat, so I grabbed her bottle and shoved it in her mouth. She was completely fine after that. When she was done eating, she was as happy as can be. Tay took the picture on the left of her right after she ate. Now that it's done, I'm glad that I did it. She looks so darling!!
1 comment:
They were judging me! That's funny.
Post a Comment