Monday, October 6, 2008

Favorite Things...

Crap, I've been tagged. Dang you Lindsey!
Oh well, I tag whoever feels like being tagged.

Here goes....

Last 3 Favorite Purchases
  1. Reese's Halloween costume (I'm slacking this year)
  2. Baby Gates (Just don't forget that you have a black one at the end of your stairs... running down the stairs in the dark makes for some bruised legs, and a scratched railing)
  3. My black underwears... I like black underwears. (I'm kidding, it's a family joke) Actually, I'll have to say that I'm loving my case of Coke.

3 Favorite Movies

  1. The last Bond movie was pretty good
  2. Nacho Libre and Napolean are tied
  3. I love the Pirates of the Carribean movies

3 Things I Haven't Done Yet

  1. Lost my baby weight (I know, I know, it's been a year)
  2. Won Publisher's Clearing House.... it will happen one day
  3. Cleaned my nasty garage

3 Things, not people, that I Can't Live Without

  1. Coke
  2. Making Things
  3. Food.... duh, why do you think I haven't lost my baby weight?

3 Favorite Dishes

  1. Pasta Fresca from Noodles and Co.
  2. Cowboy bake... kids fav too
  3. Steak topped with shrimp and parmesan cheese.

3 Favorite TV shows

  1. The Office
  2. Desparate Housewives (Did anyone see the spoof on Sesame Street called "Desparate Houseplants"? It was hilarious)
  3. Heroes

3 Last Places I've traveled

  1. St George
  2. Newport Beach
  3. Newport Beach again

3 Favorite Treats

  1. Eclairs
  2. Coke
  3. pie

3 Things I'd buy if money weren't an issue

  1. A dining room set... I'm sick of the big empty room. All though it's easy to vaccuum in there.
  2. A contractor to finish the basment.
  3. A souped up minivan. That's right, I said minivan. I love the one I have, I just want some more features.

There I did it.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

My favorite part about this post is that 'coke' is included in almost every 'favorite'. I'm with you sista...can't live without the stuff!

Sarah Lee said...

Hey Gingy, how ya doing? I too noticed all the Coke... you may have a problem. I see your on the 3 girls family plan also, fun isn't it? I'm kidding really. Lot's of drama and screaming at our house. My daughter is freaking out right now because she keeps writing her
3's backwards.
So where do you guys live? and if you were wondering, I found your blog because Laurel left a message on mine, so I looked at all your sisters.