



We took the girls to see the witches the week before last, and apparently Reese doesn't like them. You would think that she would be used to them, I mean she lives with me.
I guess it probably wasn't a good idea for DJ to sit her on the witches lap. She looked up and freaked out.
The other pictures were taken at the scarecrow festival.
Good times.

6 comments:
Tay looks like a little old granny behind the wheel. Poor Reese. I too am surprised she was afraid of that witch. You'd think who she lived with would temper her fear.
yea, looks like Reese is having the time of her life!
question... is your middle girl's name Ginger? and you call her Ginny for short? If so, I assume you ran out of ideas for kids names after Taylor and just stuck with your family names! HA, i'm a jerk.
And I heard Natalie wants to name a 4th girl Nellie? so.... Sarah and Nellie? I guess we were WAY better than April.
Soo CUTE! When did we all turn into grown ups who have such big kids? I'm glad I found your blog!! Kellie
Who's the creepy guy in the glassed letting Ginny sit on his lap?
Ok, so I forgot to add that I think Ginny is such a cute name... i'm sure you got my sarcasm. Plus I always really liked your name, I think it should've been mine (red hair and all).
And to answer your question about grandkids my parents now have 30! (and if you count Sharons kids then there's 34). Crazy huh? And just think if Adam was able to have kids! Whew! It's winding down though, I think everyone is pretty much done.
Post a Comment