Graduation, that is!! 



Ginny is such a goof! I love the picture of her using her "diploma" as a telescope... that is classic Ginny.




Ginny is such a goof! I love the picture of her using her "diploma" as a telescope... that is classic Ginny.
Ginny is so sad to be leaving Miss Tanya's preschool. She has had such a fun experience the last 2 years. She told me that she is not going to kindergarten because she is staying with Miss Tanya. The sad thing is that this is Tanya's last year of teaching. So sad... what will poor Reese do?
When we lived in West Jordan, we made the 15 minute drive to take Tay to her school, and Taylor loved it. We ended up moving 2 minutes away from her school when Ginny was 2, so we hurried and got her on Tanya's school list. I told Tanya that I am just going to drop Reese off at her house twice a week, school or no school. I'll just pin a check to Reese's shirt once a month.
For the last day of school, their class had a beach party. Ginny wore her swimsuit to school under a coverup dress. At the end of class, they were all sitting on the rug. Ginny was sitting with her legs crossed, and when Tanya looked over she got a little peek a boo surprise. It turns out Ginny had taken her suit off, and was going commando under her dress. Ginny had decided that she didn't want to wear her wet swimsuit anymore, so she took it off. Tanya tried getting her to put it back on, but she refused. To make matters worse, I asked Ginny where she was when she changed, and she informed me that she just did it in the classroom. I asked her if there were any boys in the room and she said, "Just 2 or 3, but I couldn't see anything when they changed." We then had to have a discussion about privacy.
Ginny definitely keeps things interesting around here. Her kindergarten teacher will be one lucky lady!

8 comments:
That is so funny! What a cutie she is!
Maybe Ginny wants to be BFF's with Britney Spears and Paris Hilton...
She looks too cute in her graduation gown, it's weird how quickly our kids are growing up.
Yeah, let's hope it's not her last graduation. If it is, at least she went out in style -- commando style. That is so funny! I can't wait to tell Neal. And, it's a good thing there were only "2 or 3" boys when she changed. I'd hate to imagine if there were 4 or more! What a nut.
That's so hilarious. Good ol' Ginny, always good for a laugh.
You always have the best stories about Ginny! I love that she is so 'uninhibited'...she will have an exciting life for sure:-)And you, as the parents, will have it even MORE exciting!!!
Did you get that Utah barbie email I sent ya. Well Ginny just might=Vernal Barbie. Kidding, kidding. That is so funny. I love that kids can care less about that kind of stuff. Unfortunately my little Faye is SO boy crazy my mom always says i'm going to have to get her a chasity belt.
Can't ya wait for those 3 teenage girls? Then we'll definitely have some stories.
Natalie's stories are just getting good...
Ginny Ginny Ginny....I love that girl!!
Sounds like she takes after her big sister, you know the one that gave me a peek a boo in Walmart and then realized she hadn't put on her undies for the day! YOu can always count on Aunt Angie to bring out the white trash in her neices!
Post a Comment