From boy to man... a walk down memory lane with DJ
Here he is, all 22 lbs of him, at just nine months.
(Reese weighs that at 21 months)
I'm going to make him a replica of this outfit for his next birthday, he will look so dapper at church.
I think he was in kindergarten here, so sweet.
They were so bad that they were nicknamed the Stinkers.
I'm digging those short shorts!
I'm seeing double!!
His first crush, and one of his only dances.
DJ only attended the girls choice dances, because he wasn't
going to waste his money on a dance... had he known me at the time,
he would have spent every last dime on me. Although I was only in elementary
school, so that would have looked a little messed up.
(he must have just cut off the mullet, what a shame)!
And last, enjoying some sledding with Reese.
I hope that you have enjoyed the pictures. I had hoped to include his mission photo...
it was a picture of him, in a suit, reading the scriptures, taken at Kiddie Kandids.
Sadly, I couldn't find it, but when I do I will definately post it.
My sister claims that her husband is the best, but I am going to have
to disagree with her, DJ definately wins the best husband/father award.
It takes a true man to raise all girls, and do it well.
So, to the man in my life... you're the best!!!






8 comments:
I'll have to agree ... D.J. is a marvelous husband and father and son-in-law. Who can honestly say that they've lived with their in-laws and survived! And we still love each other more than ever ... that's amazing. I'm dying to see the Kiddie Kandid photo!
I didn't realize he was that much older than you... he robbed the cradle eh? I love that bow tie, so charming. and 22 lbs! woah nellie, that's what Phoebe weighs now, though she's a pip-sqeak. and I must agree, the greatest dads have lots of girls ;)
You lucky woman :) I love the little plaid pants. I can't wait to see him at church in his new duds.
Hey! I know the girl in that dance picture...wasn't her name Janell Wilde? Good going DJ--she was like, the IT girl in high school. :)
No! Janell Clarke, that's it!!
I thought D.J. already had the plaid get-up. I usually see him mowing the lawn in that outfit. I love the dance picture. He looks like Justin U., don't you think? He makes me laugh. I especially want to see the missionary picture. I promise myself that if my kids ever go on missions, I won't do a mission picture. I think they're wierd. Especially if they come home early or go crazy or something on their mission.
OK- I LOVE the "seeing double" picture! Joe has one just like it!!! Those are classic- they make me smile every time I see one :-)
mom just THINKS that DJ still loves her....
I can't believe how much Tay & Reesie look like DJ, especially in the 2nd & 3rd pictures, it's uncanny.
I think Brian has a scripture reading picture for the mission-LAME-O!! Only in Utah, only in Utah.
Post a Comment