We have had alot of "firsts" in our house recently.
The pictures pretty much tell the stories...
so I bought her a few pair... she just wasn't sure which
scratchy noise and ran to investigate.
They say that the punishment is supposed
to fit the crime, but she doesn't look too upset
with her punishment!
Lucky for her, it washed right off!
She kept pointing at her masterpiece saying,
"Yellow, yellow".
It looks like we need to work on the colors.
after her bath. Right after this picture was taken, she climbed
off and squatted to go poop...
lucky for her, I was right there to
run her to the bathroom.
(She is one lucky kid)!
loves dogs... she's obsessed. Too bad for her, I DON'T.
Lucky for her, I not only let her babysit my Mom's dog, but
I let him sleep on her bed.
Gross, I know, but the dog is technically my
youngest brother, so I had to give in.
before... one of my kids riding a bike without
a helmet. Let me explain... it was Reese's first time
wearing piggy tails, and we couldn't mess up the hair.
Beside's, it's not that far of a fall. She's also lucky that
she didn't impale her eyeball with her flag.
There goes my "Mother of the Year" award...dang!

Here's Ginny riding proudly at her first bike rodeo.

Here's Ginny riding proudly at her first bike rodeo.
You will see that she IS wearing a helmet.
Here is Taylor riding a bike without training wheels...
a big accomplishment for her. She overthinks everything,
so bike riding was a bit scary for her. She just had to teach
herself at her own pace. We bought her that sweet bike 2 years
ago, and now that she can ride it, she is about to outgrow it.

Here you see Reese watching fireworks for the first time.

Here you see Reese watching fireworks for the first time.
She LOVED it! They didn't start until almost 11 pm, and
she just partied the whole time.
And last, here is the crew fast asleep when we finally got
home at midnight. I actually let them skip baths that
night... another surprising first. They skipped tooth brushing
too... gasp!!








6 comments:
I think that dog is even Grams and Gramps favorite grandchild. He is all I hear about from them! Yeah for Reese and her new panites! What a big girl. Thanks for sharing all of those firsts, what a cute post!
Yeah for Reese! She got to ride without a helmet! That picture of Tay on her bike looks just like you. Crazy.
I bet Tay loved Dieter sleeping over. I can't believe you obliged. It's good to see you are letting your guard down. All mom's eventually have to do it, or it's off to the funny farm!
Is their dog named after a general authority on purpose?
I agree with natalie on the Taylor thing(looks like you). Sometimes im a nazi with the helmets too.
Bad bad Mom. We are all so disappointed? You cant go downhill from here!!!
I love that little Reese. She looked adorable at the breakfast.
Yes, their dog is named after Elder Uchtdorf. My mom has a crush on him, and since Dieter is a schnauzer, which is a german dog. . .
me too, me too! have a crush on Dieter, that is. I told Sean that he was going to be in the first presidency and he said he wouldn't because she was so new. The church is apparently going for sex appeal these days, and I don't mind! ok, that was a little creepy!
You just might have a tinge of the OCD gingy, just maybe. Baths everynight, seriously? That's just crazy talk.
Post a Comment