







We stayed on the coast for a few days and had such a great time! You literally walked out the door onto the beach... it was awesome! The kids had such a great time playing in the sand and water. It was Reese's first time seeing the ocean and she couldn't get enough of it. She was COVERED in sand and when I finallly asked her if she was ready to take a bath, she said yes and started running toward the ocean. When she found out that she couldn't bathe in the ocean she was pretty disapointed.
Behind the cliff that you see behind Taylor, resides the rocks from the end of "Goonies"... you know where they come out in the pirate ship. We took the kids over there on our drive back and ate lunch there. I also peed in the tall grass by those rocks... how many of you can say that you've peed in the sand where a popular movie was filmed? (Except my sister, who also peed there)
I can't wait to go back... next time I'll make sure that DJ comes with! Thanks for an awesome trip sisters (and Neal)!
1 comment:
DANG! You got GREAT pictures of your girls on the beach. I love the one of Reesie pointing and the one of Ginny & Reese laying on their back, squinting. So freaking cute!
And I almost posted the same thing about "Hand off, this is mine" for the shortcake picture of you and Reese. When you do a marathon post you forget things. Like tonight I have to post beach pictures, Abby's birthday and Addie's pants down around her ankles.
Post a Comment