


I love how Reese first started getting around.
She would arch her back, and scoot like an inch worm.
Super funny!

Then she moved on to the "Michael Phelps" crawl.
She would drag herself forward, then butterfly her
arms around for another scoot.
I also like that lady behind us in the bikini. (I'm kidding)
I'm a few weeks behind on posting this, but oh well.
There is so much I love about this kid. It's hard to choose my
favorite things, but I'll do my best.
- Reese is hilarious. She can make me laugh no matter what. She has learned that this gets her out of trouble.
- She is the perfect mix of her big sisters. Smart AND charming.
- She has really started talking the last few weeks, and it cracks us up. My recent favorite's: "Ooooh, I like your socks mom!" and "Awesome slide Mom" . We have been so used to only a few simple words, so the sentences are always shocking.
- She says the "B" word for witch (DJ uses this to his advantage), and the "A" word for hands.... super funny when she tells me to wash her "hands".
- This kid knows what she wants and isn't afraid to tell you. This won't be so cute when she's a teenager, but for now we're enjoying it.
- Reese can climb and run like no other. She started doing somersaults not long after her first birthday. My other 2 were a little slow in the physical department, so it's been crazy seeing her do all of things so quickly.
- Perfect kid to end with. We are definitely going out with a bang!
We adore this kid, and it makes me sad that she is growing up so quickly.
Happy Birthday Reesie!!


3 comments:
That is so funny! "Wash my A**" and, "MOM! You're a B****. . . for halloween!!" That kid is a perfect mix of the other 2.
Sorry you're so retarded in the computer department. That stuff sucks when it's not doing what you want it to.
She is the first newborn I've ever seen that actually looks like themself! That is totally Reese as a newborn! :)
She can't seriously be 2 already! Wow. Happy birthday Reese :)
When Matt realized I thought it was hilarious that he said the F word instead of frog, he started saying it to EVERYONE. As embarrassing as it got, I still smile when I think about it. At that age, even the naughtiest words are cute when they say them.
Post a Comment