Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ginny, Ginny, Ginny....

A few days ago....

Ginny: Hey Mom, guess who I am!

Mom: I don't know, who?

Ginny: President Eyring!

Notice the ring she is wearing with an eye on it..... pretty clever!
A Few Days Later......
Ginny: Hey Mom, can I put on some lip gloss?


Mom: Sure.

This is the end result!
I forgot that she had a makeup kit that was given to her for her birthday. Her preschool teacher's daughter picked it out, and her teacher apologized, knowing full well that a mess was bound to happen.


You can now call Ginny Clowny.... she will answer to that!





4 comments:

SimplySavage said...

What a smartie! That is so funny, seriously sounds like something Brandon (yes, Brandon) would say!

Kaitlyn looooves make up too and always asks for chip stick.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Sure, Ginny smiles for these pictures but not for her glamor shots we did last week!

Lindsey said...

Hehehe....President Eyring...that's something Ryan would say...Ginny is too fun!

Natalie said...

Who gets the credit for Ginny knowing who President Eyring is? You, D.J. or really good primary teachers? Or was is Taylor? Pretty impressive to know who President Eyring is, then make a Ginny joke out of it.

I would call Ginny a clown anyway, even without the makeup.