
Reese got her first tooth a couple of days ago...... Yay!
I wasn't expecting it for 2 more months, but she surprised us all. My other 2 got theirs at 10 months, so I just assumed that she would do the same. She was a little grouchy yesterday, but still pretty happy. I am happy to say that I get just as excited when she reaches new milestones, as I did with my first 2. It is so much fun for the girls to see all her new tricks and changes.
I must say that I LOVE having nice gaps between my kids. It's almost like having my first one every time. (except that I forget everything, and our pediatrician always looks at me funny when I ask some of the questions that I do. I'm sure she's thinking, "Isn't this your 3rd?" Oh well)
It looks like Reese is now banned from anything that can be scratched with her new fang.
5 comments:
You are such a great mom! I don't remember when anything happened with the girls, so when Jack hits a milestone, I have no idea if its within the same time frame as the girls, I'm an aweful mom. I still laugh everytime I see the pics of Ginny with the prison bars! Oh, by the way, my brothers shirt says FITCH....you're so bad!
I'm with you on the huge gap between kids. I feel like I'm about to have my first kid. I must admit, it's pretty nice though. It's a whole new world to have a baby when your husband finally isn't a college student. Ahhhhhh.
Wow! A tooth already! She is going to have more than Haydne does soon! He is 16 months old and only has 6! Watch your fingers mama!
This has got to be the cutest picture of little Reesie, I LOVE IT! So stinkin CUTE!!!
It was so fun to see you guys today. It was nice that I got to enjoy Ginny - don't get to enjoy other kids too often with my little ones around.
I noticed Reese's tooth today - love this stage!
Post a Comment