Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Little Inch Worm



I know that I always post about Reese, but she does so many new things... I just can't help myself!
Recently she has started scooting around on her back. She arches her back, looks upside down, then pushes off. She has rubbed the hair on the back of her head down to a wirey fuzz. It looks like her hair is singed.
Ever since she was born, she has arched her back like that, and turned her head to the side to sleep on her cheek/head. She also has to tuck her right arm underneath her. I don't get it, but it sure makes us laugh.
When we put her on her tummy she pushes up on her arms, then bobs her head up and down as though that will make her move. She sees something that she wants, then starts bobbing her head. Way too funny!
I'll have to see if I can post some video to share.
I have recently put away her bouncy chairs and bumbo seat. It sure is nice to get a little bit of my house back to normal.... until I have to put up gates. (Oh Joy)!!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, Ginger...she is too cute! I love the action shot with her arm underneath her!

Melissa said...

That is the funniest thing! What a pretty baby! All the new things these babies are doing sure make life more fun.

SimplySavage said...

How funny is that. The head bobbing thing sounds so cute too! She is adorable!

Natalie said...

Just wait till I have a new baby. My blog will look like I've just had my first baby. Sarah and Kate who? Reese is CUTE! Does she always smile?

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

No kidding, that baby is so smiley. Addie is Miss Crusty pants, especially now that we have taught her to pray; her idea of closing her eyes is dipping her chin, scowling her eyebrows and looking up at you. Not only is this her prayers face, but sometimes her everyday face!

Richelle said...

Even though you're posting pics of Reese, it's kind of like you're posting pics of Taylor too...They are 2 peas in a pod! So, just post a few more of Ginny and it will be fair and square ;-) Such cute pictures!