Well my great sister Laurel took some pictures of my girls for me. After she had done some photo touch ups, she sent some of the pictures to Costco for me. I took the girls in with me yesterday, and decided to check the photos after I paid for them. I opened up the envelope, and let out a gasp. Here is what I found....
I seriously do not remember the last time that I laughed so hard! I was standing in the middle of Costco with tears streaming down my face and legs crossed, trying not to pee. I showed the picture to the girls, and Ginny was laughing just as hard as me. Tay freaked out, and refused to look at it. Apparently it scared her.After leaving the store, we swung by Carmax to show DJ, and he about dropped the picture. He looked at it a few times, and had to put it away because he found it too disturbing. He's going to put it in his frame at work and see what people say.
So far, everyones reactions have been so funny! We had a bridal shower today for my future sister in law, and we showed it to DJ's grandma. She took the picture and said, "Oh, how cute!" After a second she got a funny look on her face and asked if they were wearing makeup... it was priceless!
It makes me wonder what the photo tech thought while printing it up. They probably were wondering what the poor parents looked like.
For the full effect, click on the picture to enlarge it..... Enjoy!!
17 comments:
What a La thing to do. That is great! Out here it is a minimum of $230 to have portraits done. I was going to ask Laurel to do some for me, but now I am not so sure. Yikes! I can't wait to hear of people's responses when they see the pics in the frame. funny, funny!
so so so so funny! I absolutely love that picture!
One time at work, Eden and another girl took pictures of themselves and replaced the heads of my niece and nephew with pictures of their own heads. they even mimicked the facial expressions and everything. They hung it back up in my cubicle. The next day I saw it and busted up laughing. I still have that picture!
Practical jokes and the best! Way to go Laurel!
The picture is great! The sad thing is, I have about 50 pictures of me and the kids looking the same. Our new computer has a 'photo booth' that allows you to distort the picture. Its been hours of fun (for me anyway). I love that your sister did it without you knowing it, and love it even more that you couldn't compose yourself at costco!
Gin, when I first saw the photo (without reading your blog) I wondered what was so strange about the kids eyes, then I read the blog and magnified the photo and about died laughing. SOOOO FUNNY!!!! I did the same thing to a family photo when megan was blessed. It was a hoot!
That is soooo funny! I want a cool program like that (we might have one but I am computer stupid) I would have peed myself if I saw that in the store.
OK! WOAH I tried to log into your site and forgot the ".blogspot.com" and it takes you to a really interesting site, I had to have Meg cover her eyes until I got out of it. oops
That is hilarious! When I first looked at it, I thought they had those masks you would wear to rob a bank! Too funny.
Ginger, I was so freaked out when I first saw this! Oh my goodness.
Sarah
Mom here ... I'm still laughing. And the funniest part is about Taylor not wanting to look at it. I laugh everytime I think about her. I'll have to print a copy of that pic and put it on my desk at work. Ha ha ha ha ha! Laurel ... you crack me up!!
Oh, that is way funny and FREAKY! Don't you just love La?
OH OH OH I think I'm going into labor. There are tears STREAMING down my face, and I had an asthma attack whilst laughing. Oh, and I peed a little bit.
Still freakin' me out!
that is frightning! WOW.. cute dresses though
OK- that was a really good laugh! It's hard to imagine such beautiful kids looking so "strange!" Gotta love it when you get a good surprise. When I first saw the picture, I thought they had their faces painted...until I read your blurb and blew it up to the big size! Soooooo funny!
You have been tagged!!
100 things about you please:
http://randomthoughtsofmother.blogspot.com/
This is so funny. I have showed it to everyone I know!!!
My Mom and Dad died laughing!!
Way to Go Laurel!!
This is so funny. I have showed it to everyone I know.
My Mom and Dad died laughing.
Way to go Laurel!
Post a Comment