Sunday, June 1, 2008
Free Cookies!!
This is what you get when you ask your husband to take the cookies out of the oven when the timer beeps. I had to bring dinner to a neighbor, and I had a couple of batches of cookies baking. I asked DJ to take them out when it beeped, and put the last batch in. When I got home, it appeared that he had completed his task. I turned off the ovens, and started eating dinner. Well, I gradually started to smell something burning, so I decided to investigate. I thought that maybe something was in the bottom of the oven... nope, just a batch of cookies. I asked DJ what happened and he said, "I didn't know that you use both ovens to bake cookies." Yah DJ, why would I bake one batch at a time, when I can do 2? I told DJ that he had to eat the cookies as punishment... this was one thing he actually wouldn't eat. Good thing I had turned the oven off. It's a good thing I love you DJ!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
At least he tried! Why is it that men remember NOTHING! Good thing we're around to teach them....EVERYTHING!
Are you sure Neal wasn't posing as D.J.? Those cookies look delicious.
This is why Brandon is banned from the kitchen unless it is for making PB&J
Don't listen to them DJ. So you didn't take the cookies out, big deal. I know it's a lot of work to let them feel superior but it's just what we do, right?
Oh no!! I bet if you weren't stopped chatting with me, those wonderful, lovely, perfect, precious cookies wouldn't have been ruined. What a travesty. I hate it when bad things happen to good cookies.
Sarah
Post a Comment