



The girls went to some fun parties and activities, and had a blast.
We didn't plan on taking Reese trick or treating, but she started to cry as soon as she saw the rest of the kids leave. I threw on her costume, called for them to wait, and off they went.
Reese had a BLAST!!!
She loved seeing scary costumes, and the scarier the house, the better.
Every time someone put candy in her bag she would kick her legs, do her famous "Ooooooh", and do her sign language for eat.
Taylor, Ginny, and their girl cousins wanted to come home after a little while, so DJ stayed out with his 2 nephews and Reese. The kid didn't want to come home.
DJ definately liked trick or treating with the boys because they ran from house to house and got lots of candy fast.
We had a great time.... Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
Unfortunately, it looks like I will be cleaning up glitter until next Halloween. With 3 girls, we had to have glitter everything. I have glitter ALL over my bathroom, everywhere in the car, various places around the house, and I even noticed some on my garage floor.
If anyone knows a good trick for cleaning it up, please share.
Happy Halloween

6 comments:
I'm in the same boat with black hair spray... it's all over my bathroom. I forgot how my mom used to make us go outside when she sprayed our hair. I love your girls foofy skirts... toot! And I think Reese looks a ton like you.
Their costumes are so cute! Only Reese and the boys made it to my door, but Reese was going strong and was the cutest little piggy! On the glitter, I don't know what works, but sucking it up in a little dustbuster-type vacuum does NOT work. I tried that once and the glitter all shot out the sides and to this day, whenever I use it, glitter still comes flying out.
Wrap your kids up in masking tape, and make them roll all over everything.
I love your girls....so cute! And you are mother of the year for making some of them! Good luck with the glitter, I've learned to just live with it!
Those girls are so stinkin cute! However, I think Taylor is too sweet and innocent to be a little devil ;-)Glad you had a good Halloween and good luck with the glitter! Maybe you could try "Goo Gone"?!?!?
Thanks for letting the kids come trick-or-treating, they had so much fun!
Caden kept telling me that Taylor had dressed up as 'Satan' - Love It!
Reese's costume is SO cute.
Post a Comment