


I know, it's about time I posted our St George trip! We had a really fun time, and left just as the bad weather rolled in.
We basically just hung out in the condo and swam. It was over 100 degrees up until the day we left, so it was perfect for swimming.
This was the first time swimming for Reese, and she thought that it was pretty fun. I only took her in the kiddie pool, so she probably thought that it was just a big bath tub.
Reese did awesome driving.... we didn't hear a peep out of her the whole time. Hopefully we can go again, only with Dad next time.
P.S. My kids really aren't that pasty white! (Just Reese)!
7 comments:
I'm so glad you had a fun time and that the kids didn't give you grief on the drive!! Very cute pics-- as always, those are some darling girls :-)
SO CUTE!! You are so brave, I could never have driven my kids that far away without Keith being with me. I am such a chicken! Glad you had a good time and have Daddy back finally.
Look how tough you are, I am so proud of you, for just packing up and leaving. I love St.George, and looks like you guys do too! We need to plan it together next time!
PS...none of your kids look pasty, and if they did you can't blame them....when have we even seen the sun down here in Riverton?
I didn't know that you went to St. George - how fun!
I think you stayed in the same condos we stayed in a while back. Look at Carrie's blog posting on February 24th, 2007 and tell me if it is.
I'm shocked that you let Reese drive! It's incredible that she should do from a rear-facing infant seat and still see over the steering wheel! Sounds like she's a pretty quiet driver - not much to say.
I thought, "Reese drove? Isn't he in California?" Then, I remembered my feminine niece has the same name, then I thought, "Why would baby Reese drive?" It's fun to go places with just the kids. Especially when there's a pool.
Post a Comment