Thank you Laurel, for teaching Ginny to pose. She now fake smiles, turns her head to the side, flares her nostrils, and puts her hand on her hip. It is virtually impossible to get her to actually smile normally. It makes for some funny pictures!
Pretty girls! But I can't help but notice that DJ is quite outnumbered. How does he retain his official "man card" when surrounded by so much estrogen?
4 comments:
Pretty girls! But I can't help but notice that DJ is quite outnumbered. How does he retain his official "man card" when surrounded by so much estrogen?
you look BEAUTIFUL GINGER! I am so jealous, I won't even look half that pretty at The Fro's wedding next month. DANG!
The dresses turned out so cute, and the slicked back hair is really stylish, you all look so polished and sleek! :)
What beautiful pictures! You have such a cute family :-) Did you make the girls' dresses? I think sometime you need to give me some sewing lessons...
Okay, so the picture with Deej, I thought he was a priest or something with a white cape on. Then I realized, he had a vest on. Oh.
Post a Comment