
Yesterday, DJ's brother Blake got married to an awesome girl named Cassie. We have fallen in love with Cassie, and are so excited for the both of them. Blake is going to make such a great husband and Dad. He is so much like DJ, so I know that Cassie will be very happy!


I had to steal this cute picture from my sister-in-law's blog... we had camera issues. (Thanks Ashley)
The ceremony was perfect, and we had so much fun at their reception. The girls were in heaven. They got to wear pretty dresses, pass out candy, carry flowers, and dance with their cousins. It was so cute to see all of them running around in their darling outfits.
Our favorite part was the yummy sundae bar brought in by Leatherby's. Our first house was right by Leatherby's, so DJ and I used to go there and get a huge banana split for dinner every once in a while. That was before kids, and having to worry about gaining 5 lbs in one sitting.
We had a wonderfully busy day, but I'm making up for that today. It is almost 4 pm, and I'm sitting here with no makeup, unfixed hair, and dishes from yesterday are sitting in my sink. Reese is still in her PJ's, but atleast I got a shower in, right? I guess I will just have to make up for my laziness tomorrow, but for now, I am doing absolutely nothing. I hope the kids won't mind having cereal for dinner!
5 comments:
What a nice family picture. The girls look very pertty in their dresses. Much better than their "other" portraits!
I will send my pics, but you have to send me yours.
I am glad that I wasn't the only lazy one today, trying to play catch-up. I just had the kids take off their jammies to take a bath only to put new jammies on - pathetic, I know!
Pretty pictures, especially cute little Reese. The dresses sure turned out nicely. I can't believe how much Blake looks like Dave! Cassie sure is a cute girl as well!
Cute pictures. Sounds like a fun wedding. Ginny cracks me up and Reese's two bottom teeth are really cute. That's a good idea for leatherby's catering at a wedding.
I found you too!
Whats the deal with all of you guys and girls. Sarah should be in your family......
April
Post a Comment