19-Piece SetExclusive Internet Only
Suggested Price: $4,350.00
Our Price: $2,999.95
I came across this knife set yesterday, and could not believe the price!
$3000 for a knife set?
I don't know, my knives seem to cut food okay, but I guess that I do own the Titanium knives from the infomercials a few years back. We ordered in the first 12 minutes and got a second set free.... all for $19.95 + shipping.
We came to the conclusion that these knives either cut the food by themselves, or come with a personal Japanese chef.
I wonder if these knives could take off an arm or something.... have any of you tried really expensive knives?
5 comments:
Maybe you should get them and charge us all to use them... They must be THAT good! Then in a few years they will pay for themselves!
My knives aren't anywhere near that expensive. Maybe they wash themselves too. I love my knives though. When I got them I looked for any excuse I could to chop things :) I'm scary :)
That's just ridiculous... you could almost buy a (crappy) car for that!
So what's the verdict for next friday?
Oooh...I want super sharp knives for Christmas. Maybe I could take out a little loan....
I have a friend that spent big money for some knives, and she swears by them. I'm thinking of getting a nice chefs knife for Christmas.
Post a Comment