Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What The........?


Some of you may know that I LOVE Little Debbie Snack Cakes. (It's cake, who doesn't right?) When I worked at Ream's as a kid,
I used to always buy a box for like a dollar, eat the whole thing, and wash it down with a Coke. That would be my dinner.

As an adult, I like to buy them when I go grocery shopping. Half of the box gets eaten in the car on the way home, and the other half gets hidden for later. I do let Ginny eat one in the car, so I'm not a HUGE pig.

Anyway, I bought a box at Walmart yesterday. I decided to wait until I got home to eat them, since my Coke was waiting for me in the fridge, and not in the car with me. I got home, ripped open the box, and found only 5 cakes inside!! I was sure that a mistake had been made, so I looked on the box and discovered that they now only have 5 inside.

Can you believe it? I swear they used to contain about 10. I guess I have to give up the Little Debbie's and just stick with the bakery donuts. 1 large maple bar will have to be my treat for getting the shopping done.

I'm going to draft up a complaint and send it to Debbie directly.

On a side note.... why do my clothes just keep shrinking?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I used to do the same thing, only with the little debbie oatmeal cookies with cream in the middle. I wash mine down with a DIET coke. I can't do that anymore. Well, I could if I wanted to, but I would weigh 400 lbs. Dang, I miss those things.