I love this picture of Ginny, it totally cracks me up. In fact Ginny cracks me up on a daily basis. Occasionally, she does things that are NOT very funny. Before I share her story, let me remind you that Ginny has been potty trained for over 2 years now. In fact she potty trained herself while we were on vacation. She just decided that she wanted to go potty at Disneyland, so we let her. She has only peed her pants about 3 times, and never pooped her pants..... until the other day. She was sitting by me, and I kept smelling something funny. I told her to go brush her teeth, so she did. When she came back, I still kept smelling something bad. I thought that maybe she had decided to wipe herself, so I thought that I better check her pants.
I took a peek down the back of her pants, and about died. She had totally pooped her pants! I'm not talking about a little "Sh-art", this was a full on dump. I asked why she hadn't bothered to tell me, and she told me that she didn't know that she had gone. She said that it "must have just snuck out".
I wasn't about to clean out her beloved Cinderella underwear, so they of course went into the garbage. When Ginny found out that I had thrown them away, she said, "Maybe the garbage man will clean them for me and bring them back."
I sure hope not.
Anyway, I'm not sure how you would not know that you had pooped your pants, but apparently it's possible. Maybe I should make her start wearing some "Ooops, I Crapped My Pants" underwear (an old SNL skit)
Sorry if I grossed you out (okay, not really), and I apologize if any one was eating while reading this.
7 comments:
Or instead of "oops I crapped my pants" how about just going back to diapers, but you can do the Thong diapers, then she won't have panty lines... did you ever see that one... hilarious! I pretty much expect some sort of poo story from one of the Hansen girls on a weekly basis.
Sick, but funny. She matched up well with Ben at Halloween. Tell Ginny it's ok to poop her pants every once in a while. Just not when she's at my house.
Happy Thanksgiving Point to you too!! OK-- this story cracks me up! I'm just wondering if one day Ginny is going to kill you for telling it?!?! I also think it's funny that you thought her breath was THAT bad!!
My poor, lil Ginny! But I had to laugh too. So, it just snuck out? Tell her that sometimes that happens to Granny too.
Loved, loved the pictures of the girls. They are beautiful. And watch out. That Taylor is going to give the boys a run for their money!
Mom, are you calling Tay a pre-prostitute? Money? Seriously.
Ginger...you have so many problems! I always sit, and hope, and wait, and get excited as I wait for you to leave me a comment on my blog. Because you are a total idiot, and always make me laugh! And then I read your blog, and you are just as silly and hilarious! Poor Ginny, and I have to tell you, at first I thought it was odd that you had her brush her teeth. But then I recall one night waking up, smelling some aweful poop smell, and actually checking MY pants to see if I had an accident. Then I realized it was my awesome husband's breath that smelled like a pile of SHIT next to me! My story ended a little bit better than yours, no clean up for me....however I have to sleep with poop mouth every night!
Love your stories, comments, and humor, keep them coming. Oh, and I love you too!
While we're all discussing poop, maybe we need to try and clean up Kristin's "POTTY MOUTH" while we're at it?!?!? :-)
Post a Comment