



I had my neighbor take some pitures of the girls a couple of weeks ago, and they turned out so GREAT!!! I just got the disk today, and I am so pleased with all of them.
Reese was a bit tricky, but we were still able to get some cute ones of her. The top picture was Reese's reaction to seeing a dog run by. I am so glad that we got some shots of that... Reese LOVES dogs.
Aside from the new pictures, we have had a fun filled week. I got together with some of my childhood friends and some siblings, and had dinner at Tepanyaki. It was so good to see everyone. My sister was in town with her 4 month old baby (who I got to meet for the first time), so she came along. Then my family decided to have our Thanksgiving feast early. We ended up having it at our church, and we had a BLAST!!! The kids just ran around and played, and we ate tons of yummy food.
Finally, the best news of all..... I'm pregnant!!
Okay, I'm totally kidding! I would DIE if I was. Actually, Reese is now walking. She started taking a few steps here and there 2 weeks ago, but really started cruising at my Mom's house last Thursday. By Saturday, she was following all of the kids around at Thanksgiving dinner. It is the CUTEST thing ever!! She can actually stand up in the middle of the floor, without even using her hands. I have never seen such a little kid do that. Most kids push off with their hands. (Yes, I'm bragging. My kids are the cutest, smartest, and most talented kids ever).
Anyway, I will post some pictures of her in action later.
Happy Thanksgiving!
12 comments:
So cute! Ok if you were pregnant I would just have to laugh at you! (But in my head I thought "you idiot.")
Love the pictures, and love even more that Ginny is going to be trouble! And....I pretty much pooped my pants when out of the corner of my eye, while reading, saw the word pregnant....don't do that!
awesome pictures, much better than the last family pictures you posted... the ones that La "fixed" for you ;)
Those pictures turned out so good! What beautiful girls you have...and I love the outfits you have them in! Did you sew those too? ;-)
Okay Ginger,
I almost stopped reading right when I read "I'm pregnant" and ran for the phone. You really had me going for a second! Those pictures are darling!
Sarah
Didn't fool me with the pregnant phrase. I knew I wouldn't read about it in a blog. I would have seen you on the news, standing on a bridge saying, "I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna jump!"
Cute pictures. I thought the comment from Kristin said she almost pooped from the corner of her eye. That's a new one!
Those pics are great and the girls look so cute. I can't believe how grown-up Tay is beginning to look!Dang, Ginny is a cutie! And little Reese is hilarious!
:) You got me with the pregnant thing. Made me laugh. I love the cute pictures.
So, who took these pictures? I love them....
Cute cute pictures... what is up with everyone getting such fabulous pictures... what the ol' Olan Mills at Kmart just isn't good enough anymore?
You are a jerk... still. I bet your family knows you well enough to know you were full of crap about being preg.
I love the picture of Ginny by that wooden building/fence. toot.
The pictures turned out really cute, they all look like little models.
Can't wait to see little Reese up and walking around tomorrow - so fun!!!
I love the pictures! Your girls are the cutest things ever, it must be because they have such a cute mom!
Post a Comment