

Wow and Owww!!
That is all that I can say about the most recent storm. We woke up this morning to about a foot or more of new snow. We are running out of places to pile the stuff. It's illegal to put it out in the road, so you get to a point where you have to carry each shovel full to a new dumping point in the yard. It was DJ's week to go to church with the girls, but they skipped out since Ginny has strep. Our neighbor later informed us that they sent everyone home after Sacrament Meeting anyway. The crazy thing is that my parent's hardly had any snow, and they flew in from California today to a dry airport! No snow there!!
I never thought that I would miss having a 2 car garage... until having to shovel a 3 car driveway!! Luckily our next door neighbor came over and did half of our driveway with his snow blower. I'm still going to be sore tomorrow! The weather report is predicting another 2-4 inches overnight. I guess that I know what my exercise routine will include tomorrow!!
Hopefully the roads won't be too bad in the morning. I have to take Ginny to the Dr for a strep test. She woke up with a slight fever, a rash, and she said that her oranges were scratchy on her throat! Poor kid.
2 comments:
Dang I'm jealous! But at least my kids get to miss school when there's a single snowflake sighting.
Don't you just love the winter?!?!
Poor Ginny, I hope that she is feeling better soon - no fun being sick!
Post a Comment