"I can't get up! I can't get up!" She reminds me of little Randy. That makes me laugh. Your kids wear helmets while sledding, but you don't buckle your tiny wee-one (I really do think it's smart to wear helmets while sledding. I'm just giving you a hard time). I'd better check her car seat next time I'm there and make sure it's not on the floor in the back of the mini-van with Reese spinning all over (remember Matilda?).
5 comments:
I wish the picture were bigger!! She's in the cozy ducky pjs! Try and re-post the picture, only post it BIG so we can see her cuteness!
I LOVE IT!!!! :)
So cute! Is she asleep in the picture? I love that you took a picture before fixing her!
I don't know what is funnier--that she slipped like that, or that you left her long enough to get your camera and take a picture!
"I can't get up! I can't get up!" She reminds me of little Randy. That makes me laugh. Your kids wear helmets while sledding, but you don't buckle your tiny wee-one (I really do think it's smart to wear helmets while sledding. I'm just giving you a hard time). I'd better check her car seat next time I'm there and make sure it's not on the floor in the back of the mini-van with Reese spinning all over (remember Matilda?).
Post a Comment