Can you believe that my little stinker is 4 already? I sure can't!!
Ginny is at the funniest age. When we asked her what she wanted for her birthday dinner, she kept telling us that she wants to "Eat Fresh". She has called Subway this for about a year now. For some reason she LOVES this place! She can pound a 6" sub loaded with everything but peppers and onions, and still have room for more. Well, we gave in, and let her eat fresh for dinner. Then she had to have cupcakes with sprinkles. (Dang her.... I had 2 cupcakes and a slim fast for breakfast this morning)!!
She had school that morning, so of course had to wear her school birthday crown all day. She even wore it to lunch. We picked up DJ from work, and took her to Peking Wok. That girl loves Chinese food, she even does a pretty funny chinese accent. Other than that, she just spent the entire day playing with her new toys. (Moon Sand is VERY messy... if you don't like Play Doh, you really won't like Moon Sand)!
We are glad that we have her, she definately keeps things interesting. When Reese hears her voice she starts kicking, and looking around to find her. Ginny can just smile at her, and she laughs. It's the cutest thing.
Happy Birthday Ginny!
4 comments:
Ninners, I didn't forget your birthday, I promise!! I just forgot to call you! I was even over at Granny's house when they called to shower birthday wishes upon you and I still did not call.
I LOVE YOU NINNERS! Happy Birthday to one of our favorite girls!
It's about time that you posted Ginny's b-day!
Just kiddin' - we love you Ginny - the boys are so excited to come to your party tomorrow!
Happy birthday Ginny! Tell your mom that slim fast doesn't wash down cupcakes very well.
Happy Birthday Ninny and Ginger! I haven't been home nearly all month so I'm sorry you didn't hear from me! I love you both!
Post a Comment