That's right, Reese is starting to sit up! She thinks that she is pretty clever. She still falls over a bit, in fact about 1 second after I took this, she totally fell over. I wasn't able to catch her, so she gave me this funny look, like she was thinking "Why did you let me do that?"
Don't you just love the pokey ears and fuzzy hair? You can't help but grin when you look at her.
I feel kind of bad whenever I have a new baby. I am constantly taking pictures of her, and not the other girls. They are always trying to get in the pictures, and I feel like I'm always shooing them away. It's kind of like when you get a new car. You always want to drive it instead of your old one. You still love the old car, but the the new one seems more exciting. (Does that sound rude)?
Oh well, I just tell the older girls that I took a million pictures of them when they were babies. I don't think it gets any better than this... she is an absolute joy!
4 comments:
What a doll! She looks like a very happy baby. It is totally true, I take a ton of pics of Vannah, and forget the others a lot. Then when they read my blog they want to know where the pictures of them are. Oops
cuteste picture of Reesie ever! I'll bet she thinks she is so cool sitting up now, isn't it the best?!
She is so cute!!! Love her little outfit.
Hey, she's smiling just like she just saw her favorite aunt she never knew! ME! She's dang cute. When she falls over, she's not really thinking, "why didn't you catch me?" She's really thinking, "It figures the old bag didn't catch me again." Just kidding.
So, your kids are like cars, huh? I guess I have a couple of pretty junky kids.
Post a Comment