Monday, April 7, 2008

What Do I DO Now?


Well, Addie went home yesterday, both Taylor an d Ginny are at school, and Reese is napping. I don't know what to do with myself! If it weren't snowing, then I would get a jump on some yardwork..... Oh well!

It is so weird being back to 3 kids. I keep looking around to see who's missing. After having 4 kids for 10 days, it just became routine. Ginny is mad because Laurel and Brian were supposed to go on a really, really long cruise, for lots, and lots of days!

We had so much fun with Addie though. It was so funny to watch her dance (spin in a circle) to Hannah Montana music. She loved playing with the play kitchen, and the dolls.... it was really cute. What cracked me up the most though, was the way she freaked out if she saw anyone in the kitchen. As soon as someone was in there, she would run over and say, "Nack", (snack) or "Tea" (eat). When it came time to fix a meal, I would have to close her in the toy room until her food was ready. She was so funny!

Seriously though, it was so nice to have an 18 month old that could come over to my house, and just go down to sleep without a second's thought. She took wonderful naps, and slept 12 hours straight without a single peep! She ate everything that I gave her, including spinach and blueberries. (She even swept up under her chair, after meal time). We really enjoyed having her over.... I wouldn't mind keeping her forever. Laurel, if you and Brian have any unrealized dreams, that don't include kids.... I'm here to take your kid off of your hands!

I know Laurel... you and Brian could get jobs with a cruise line. You could be a performer, and Brian could be a bartender or something. I think that is a great idea! Let me know when you are leaving!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Gee, first you lock her in the toy room, and then you make the poor kid sweep and mop the floors. I am sure you can find something to do with your time now. Can't wait to see you guys! We'll probably be back in June!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a 20 month old that I am sure would keep you busy and happy!
Let me know when you want me to drop her off for 10 days!
She does the dishes and helps with laundy - come one, you know you want to!

Natalie said...

kate. Kate just typed her name for you. You know what it means when you miss that 4th kid! Time for a 4th little girl! Yeah right! It sounds like you guys had tons of fun.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Oh my gosh Ginger, on Monday night, Addie has finished dinner and I was doing the house clean up of toys, and vaccuuming; well, I'd left the door open to the garage and while I'm vaccuuming the rugs in the kitchen, I turn around to find Addison with the broom sweeping the carpet, and then going over to her high chair to sweep underneath it!!! You taught her well my friend, when can we leave her again for her to learn to scrub the toilets???