Now normally, you wouldn't think that much can be accomplished in just 20 minutes...... Unless you leave Ginny and Addie to go take a shower. I put up a gate at the top of the stairs, and made sure that all Polly Pockets and other little items were out of Addie's reach. I hurried as fast as I could.... I even skipped shaving, but they still had enough time to destroy both Reese's and Ginny's rooms.
I should put them to work in a sweat shop and see how fast they can work. That might be a good way to make some extra change. They had already destroyed the toy room, and Taylor's room. I now understand why my Mom would always ask us why we only like to play in a room that's clean. If we leave a room messy, the kids always move on to another. Craziness!
Ginny has been in heaven the last week. She has had so much fun playing with Addison every day. When Addie wakes up, the first thing she says is, "Iiinnee!" (that's what she calls Ginny). It is so funny. It has actually been pretty fun having 4 girls. Addie fits right in just like she's my own. Which brings up another point.... Laurel's worst nightmare has come true. Addie has been calling me Mama. I've been trying my hardest to get her to call me Ginger, but it's only Mama. When I come in the room she says, "Mama!!!".
Sorry La..... I tried my hardest to avoid that!
Ginny is going to be very sad when Addie goes home on Sunday! (We all will be)!
5 comments:
So funny! I just love how much all of our kids love their little cousins. Ellie thinks that the sun rises and sets to Spencer. Poor Spencer, I think he gets pretty bored over here, but my kids are loving it!
They sure are cute together!
I bet Ginny won't be the only one to be sad, either. What do you bet Addie cries when Laurel tries to take her away from her new-found "sisters?"
How adorable for Addie to have the special attention from her "sisties"... Did those girls just move from room to room getting out the toys?
They sure are cuties....
That top picture of Addie looks JUST LIKE LAUREL! It's scary!
Too bad Addie looks like a riest in all these pictures! Haha! Poor little girl with those eyebrows! Ahhh, I love her!
She's been asking for "Ih-ee" all week, and "Ay", I think we need to watch the girls for DJ to take you out for your 30th birthday, what do you think?
Post a Comment