Wow, Dj, you look SMOKIN' HOT! I'd bet that Reesie would look just like her papa in a wig.
Love it!!!Sad thing is, I think that we probably have a picture of every person in the fam wearing that wig, pulling some crazy face - Love IT!!
Oh D.J. You secretly wish you had locks that lush and long. Admit it, you were in heaven.
What is it about DJ that makes such a FANTASTIC white trasher?Remember Montana?Perhaps if you do some family history research, you will discover that he actually is of Double-Wide descent? (bwhahahahaha)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, Dj, you look SMOKIN' HOT! I'd bet that Reesie would look just like her papa in a wig.
Love it!!!
Sad thing is, I think that we probably have a picture of every person in the fam wearing that wig, pulling some crazy face - Love IT!!
Oh D.J. You secretly wish you had locks that lush and long. Admit it, you were in heaven.
What is it about DJ that makes such a FANTASTIC white trasher?
Remember Montana?
Perhaps if you do some family history research, you will discover that he actually is of Double-Wide descent? (bwhahahahaha)
Post a Comment