

Yesterday, our neighbors had a Birthday party for their dog. I know that seems crazy, but they have 2 little girls who planned the whole thing. It was basically an excuse to get out the giant slide and bounce house, and eat ice cream with the neighbors. All of the kids had so much fun!
My friend had her camera and got some really cute shots of Ginny jumping.
While the kids played, the Mom's talked, and the Dad's played basketball. What a good excuse to get out and enjoy the good weather. (Not for long, a storm is blowing in and our power keeps going out)!
4 comments:
Fun! Ginny looks cute on the jumpoline. I miss your girls.
We'll probably bless the new-born babe the first week of September, so plan on it! It would be so fun to see you guys. And you could see the new baby.
I'm so glad you left me a comment, now I can stalk you through your blog! You're girls are soooo cute, and I loved reading all about you and your family!
What a pretty little girl! I can't wait to see your babies. The last time I saw you was when Ginny was born. I think I came to Jordan Valley to see you after you had her. My memory is kinda bad, so I'm not quite sure if that is right....Missy
Hi Ginger-- Kristin gave me your blog, so now I can "stalk" you too! Very cute blog, and as always- adorable little girls!! Maybe I'll see you tonight at book club-- however I'm not even halfway done the book. We'll see...
Post a Comment