Friday, January 11, 2008

Just call me Chuck!


You can all call me Chuck Norris now. I exercised on my 10 year old Total Gym 1000 this morning. The whole time I kept thinking about Chuck Norris, and how smokin hot he is! (Gag)! I actually love the Total Gym, but I probably won't be able to lift Reese up tomorrow. I will keep you posted. When Chuck and Christie Brinkley used to do those infomercials, he claimed that he had 2 in his home gym, and kept one on the set of "Walker, Texas Ranger". I wonder if he still uses his. Man I sure do miss that show. I know that my Grandpa Gil never missed an episode. (Go Grandpa)!

It's pretty sad when you have a basement full of workout gear, that needs to have 3 inches of dust cleaned off of it before it is usable. Oh well, I got a bit of exercise in while cleaning it all!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Chuck is so sexy! He and Kenny Rogers win the prize! Have fun with your Total Gym! Is it in the basement? If it is, you'll probably have a hard time sticking to it. Will it fit in your bedroom or a main living area? That way, you'll probably use it more. I want a Bowflex!

Lindsey said...

Chuck Norris and Tony Little are okay...if you like that type...personally, I prefer D.J. from D.J.'s DoJo...

Sam said...

I have a friend at work that has Chuck Norris facts on his wall. If you've seen this already, I'm sorry. If not, you will laugh...

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/