Yesterday, I was in Reese's room feeding her, and Ginny came in to read some of our baby books. She was reading a potty book that we bought when Tay was 1. Now I have read this book about 200 times between the 2 girls, as well as DJ. Ginny was casually looking at it, and looked at the above picture. She starts laughing and asks, "Why does that bear have his hands down her pants? Sick!!" I looked at the book, and about died laughing! Boy, to see things through Ginny's eyes! DJ and Taylor got a good laugh as well. DJ wondered how he had missed it all these years! Now I will never be able to look at that book the same way. Ginny certainly keeps things interesting in our house!Thursday, January 24, 2008
Leave it to Ginny!
Yesterday, I was in Reese's room feeding her, and Ginny came in to read some of our baby books. She was reading a potty book that we bought when Tay was 1. Now I have read this book about 200 times between the 2 girls, as well as DJ. Ginny was casually looking at it, and looked at the above picture. She starts laughing and asks, "Why does that bear have his hands down her pants? Sick!!" I looked at the book, and about died laughing! Boy, to see things through Ginny's eyes! DJ and Taylor got a good laugh as well. DJ wondered how he had missed it all these years! Now I will never be able to look at that book the same way. Ginny certainly keeps things interesting in our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you think Ginny went to you by accident instead of me? I swear she should have been my child!!!
Ditto on that one Loorel. That's funny. The molesting bear! I'm just wondering why you had to read the book to D.J. Does he need refresher courses on pottie training occasionally? Poor little D.J. I didn't know he suffered from incontinence. So THAT'S where all your pads have been disappearing! It's to stop those annoying leaks when he sneezes, laughs too hard, or gets scared!
Post a Comment