
Would it be mean to duct tape a binky in Reese's mouth? She has recently decided that she doesn't need decent naps. The last little while they've been about 40 minutes.... today, more like 20. AAAAAAHHHHHH! I feel like I can't do anything! I guess I have to take the next few days re-training her.Hopefully I can get her back to her nice 2 - 2 1/2 hour naps.
I did read last night that most babies do this around 4 months because of their increased activity. That makes sense, but she was doing so great. Her nice schedule is what finally motivated me to start exercising, now I get 10 minutes in, and she starts crying.
Oh well, what can you do?
2 comments:
What can you do? Dip her binky in whiskey and let that do the trick!
Addie did this from month 4-about 5 1/2, and I would just go in after 45 minutes, not talk, just shush, not pick her her, and give her the binki, pat her tummy, and leave. Then I stopped going in and she realized I wasn't going to come and rescue her. She's smart, she knows shes doing.
Post a Comment