

DJ and I took the girls to The Bounce Zone the other day. They had so much fun! Taylor had been there for her friends party, but had been too scared to go down some of the slides. Then Ginny went there for her cousin Natalie's party, and went down everything. Of course Taylor didn't want to be outdone by a 3 year old, so she made herself go on everything. She figured out that it really wasn't scary, and had so much fun. I don't know if adults are supposed to go, but I got in on the action as well. I figure that there are a ton of fat little kids that outweigh me, so I enjoyed myself too. The baby just sat in her carrier and napped.
We had a fun time, and it was cheaper than going to a movie. We asked Ginny if she would rather go to Disneyland, or the Bounce Zone, and she couldn't decide. I guess we can scrap future vacations, and just take the kids to cheap little attractions... Cha-Ching!!
2 comments:
Going to "The Bounce Zone" and telling your kids it was a vacation sounds exactly like the kind of thing MY parents would have done.
Except most of our "vacations" were marathon one-day trips to Pocatello for family functions. And instead of going to The Bounce Zone, we got 5 glorious minutes at the mile 182 Rest Stop.
I guess I should thank my lucky stars that I married a Borrowman (Jeff's family loves to travel--we're doing Disneyland next year, and I don't know who is more excited, me or Maya)!
Go Ginny! Tell Tay good job too. That place sounds fun! There's not much that is family-friendly here in Oregon. Every kind of function is geared towards wine, dogs, planting trees, or "alternative family days." I miss Utah and all of the things there are to take your kids to.
Post a Comment