Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam!!

Since Sam is basically my brother, I figured I would give him a nice Happy 32nd Birthday shout out!! (Dang you're getting old)!

Now if I remember correctly... my Mom made an awesome He-Man cake for Sam and Chris (the little boy we babysat). It was the Castle Greyskull, with the little figures. It seems like it had a moat, and that green coconut for grass. I think that she made it for a Cub Scout bake sale, then bought it back herself. I could be wrong, but it seems like I remember Sam and Chris blowing out candles on the thing!

Anyway, have a fun Birthday. Hopefully that new little baby isn't keeping you up too much. (Hey atleast you get to have the week off)!!

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I got the stuff from Maryanne and called DJ today - thanks! I love the calendar, it turned out really cute, maybe that should be a new tradition, if it wasn't too hard!
Yeah, that's Tom & Talitha's little girl, Mila. Jody actually cut her hair while we were down there. She also cut Livi's hair, I know you are proud of that first hair cut!! :)

Natalie said...

Sweet He-Man stuff! I think mom made a cake for them, but the cub-scout bake sale cake was different. The theme was "energy" or "electricity" or something like that. She made a big mountain with a waterfall and coconut grass. They won first place. But I couldn't for the life of me figure out what a waterfall had to do with energy or electricity. I thought mom had it all wrong.

Sam said...

So it's 1:40 and I'm waiting for Cameron to wake up so I can take care of him. I haven't looked at blogs for a while and I decided to hop on. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I can't believe nobody said anything to me about this. I'm always giving you guys props for being such a "stable" alternate family. I don't deserve all the good things that happen to me but I'll take them anyway. Thanks again for the birthday wishes and the reminder that He-Man was really one of the greatest things that influenced my life for good.