
Happy Birthday Lindsey! I thought that you would enjoy a little eye candy! (Barf, I know, but I couldn't resist)!!
I'm going to have to delete this in a day or two, so that we don't all have to look at it all of the time! (even though I know that you secrectly love it)!!
Enjoy being 26!!
6 comments:
He kind of looks like Daron Williams on the 'roids. Happy birthday from the Sweets!!! I hope you got our gift we sent. If not let me know and I'll have a word with our mailman.
BLEH!! He does sort of have a Deron Williams look going on with the face. Thanks, Gin!
You know, Sam, I think we must have the same mailman, because I tried sending a gift out today for your birthday (next week, right?), and he completely refused to take it...what a tool.
I'm so mad. Jeff NEVER told me he'd done work as a professional model!
But seriously--I wouldn't eat any of that cake, Lindsey, since you DO know where it's been!
Who is Daron Williams? Ok, that picture is sick! How many gay pictures on "google images" did you have to sift through to find that one? You really are a prevert!
oh nasty. I'll bet his face was photoshopped onto that body, notice that the span of her shoulders is 3x what his head his!
GUH-NASTY!
Please take it down, I throw up in my mouth a little every time I open your page!!!
Nat, Daron Williams (or D-Wil) is the point guard for the Jazz. I'm sure Ginger just pulled this image out of her stash hidden away. Lala, you're right about the shoulders vs. head thing, it's a little creepy. Lindsey, my birthday is on the 12th...you still have time to try it again! (or feel free to stop by in person)
Post a Comment