
We made it to the half year mark! It seriously goes by so quickly!
I have loved almost every minute of her life ( I don't do too well trying to nurse, so that was not enjoyable. I also had a hard time at the 2 week point when she didn't want to take naps. Other than that, Wonderful)!!
Reese now weighs 15 pounds, 3 ounces (40%). She is in the 80% for height, and 60% for head. Ginny weighed about the same at this age, but Tay was only 13 1/2 pounds. It's funny how all 3 girls have been close to the same size. They all weighed within 4 ounces of eachother at birth.
Reese is definatley my strongest baby yet! She can sit up with little help (if only for a bit). I'm sure that she will be sitting up within a couple of weeks though. She also tries to push herself around the floor.... it is so funny!
She LOVES getting out! We take her outside, and she freaks out with excitement. She also loves watching people. So far the only people that she seems to be afraid of are Granny and Bomps! She cried at Grandma Ginger a couple of weeks ago, but loved her at Easter dinner. Hopefully she stays friendly, it is very frustrating when a baby hates everyone but Mom. (Maybe beacuse Mom never gets a break)!!
I'm looking forward to the next 6 months. It is so fun to see babies start to crawl and walk... I can't wait!!

2 comments:
Ginger, you both are so adorable! We are also loving this new baby stuff, but it sure goes by fast.
Dang, Reesie is REALLY cute! I know why she's so strong. Look at the blog a few posts ago. She has to struggle for dear life every time you leave her unattended in her chair. Who knew that endangering your kids would make them so strong! I'll have to remember that one. Oh, and you look really good too! Hopefully I look like that by Christmas.
Post a Comment